- Reviving the divine family and the faithful discipline
- Reforming society via reactivating the role of the family in the process
- Enhancing love and mercy within the family
- Defining discipline: Means, Methods, Approaches
- Diagnosing of family problems and finding the best solutions
- Connecting the whole family with the Masjid and its activities after Ramadan
- Click here to view this week's schedule
Kids and Youth Programs
Ages: Potty Trained - 7
An interactive childcare program where toddlers will hear stories, play games, enjoy snacks, and learn about Ramadan.
Location: House #1 Entrance #1
Ages: Girls 8-11, Boys 8-12
Your kids will be able to enjoy the benefits of taraweeh at a pace that's fit for their age. Shorter taraweeh prayers, Islamic lectures, and games.
Location: House #1 Entrance #2
Ages: Sisters 12-17
Teenagers join this program for an environment of sisterhood during the holy month.
Location: House #2 Entrance #1
Ages: Brothers 12-17
This weekly program for brothers provides an atmosphere of spirituality for those who are ready to embrace the benefits of Ramadan.**
Location: House #4 Entrance #2
** Taraweeh program on Friday nights and Itikaf program on Saturday nights
- Click here to view our Ramadan policies