ICPC is excited to present our new matrimonial service designed to provide the most effective outcomes! Our services are set according to Islamic etiquette and are strictly overseen by the imam of the center; Dr. Mohammad Qatanani.
The matrimonial committee is dedicated to serving our community and we understand the importance of choosing the right partner for marriage. For this reason, we want to offer you a confidential and halal platform to meet your potential spouse. We want to bring you resources to build your awareness, education, and self-empowerment through workshops and events designed to allow each individual to feel engaged and empowered through the process.
Please take the time to review the application and complete it as accurately as possible in order that we can coordinate the best match for you. Once we have your profile, our dedicated team will work to find you a potential match.
Contact [email protected] for any questions or concerns.
How it Works
- Fill out the application online or in office.
- Submit an updated self-portrait with the application.
- We organize profiles accordingly based on age, gender, and preference information you provide.
- Find matches based on compatibilities.
- Contact couples via email to give a brief introduction and exchange photos.
- Couples will be notified if there is a mutual consent to meet in person.
- A confidential meeting time will be arranged for the couple to meet for 30-45 minutes in a private space located in the masjid with a qualified moderator.
- After this meeting, matched couples can decide how they want to move forward. Simply notify us if you wish for us to keep looking for a compatible match.
Due to the number of applicants please allow us up to 6 weeks to get back to you.
Terms and Conditions:
- I confirm that I am 18 or older.
- I certify that I am unmarried.
- I hereby certify that the information I am to provide is true, correct, and complete in every respect.
- I will promptly inform ICPC Matrimonial service of any changes in the information provided.
- I authorize ICPC Matrimonial service to utilize the information provided by me according to the needs of the service.
- I pledge to keep all the information given to me by ICPC Matrimonial confidential.
- I promise to inform ICPC Matrimonial Services as soon as a marriage takes place.
- I will not hold ICPC responsible in the case that a potential match provides false information.
- I understand that this service serves as a platform only to connect families together and that each family is responsible for conducting a background check on potential candidates.
Some error has occured.